Thursday 9 May 2013

Hello Summer. Buh bye Summer.




So the title of this post is me just generally mourning over the fact that summer has been and gone in the blink of an eye, that's it, it's over. Now surely you would hope that i'm just being majorly sarcastic here, I hope that turns out to be the case. The sun was sooo good I want more of it. Even though I worked the majority of the bank holiday weekend and was practically dying inside a billion degree shop (I don't like to exaggerate, at all!) Everything is just so much better when the sun is shiiining!
Anyway a little bit about the outfit I wore today. I got this tshirt from ASOS and it came with this maxi beaded slip underneath it which is kinda cool but I do enjoy it as just a plain jersey number. The cycling shorts I purchased from eBay just the other day, £7.99 total barg! And lastly my trusted Aggy's, which I do not wear anywhere near enough as they are soooo beautiful but just soooo painful! A lot of people asked me if I got these in the sale but no, I was one of the crazies that trecked to London on the day of the launch last summer just to get me a pair of these beauties. I will definitely start giving them the wear they deserve, it doesnt matter about scarred ankles does it really!?
So I hope another one of my rambly posts hasn't bored you to tears and that you'll be back again for more soon!
Charlie x x x

1 comment:

  1. Bargain cycling shorts - link me up! :P xxx looking fabuuu xx

    ReplyDelete