Friday 10 May 2013

What I Purchased Today..


So like most girls I am a bit make up and beauty obsessed so you can definitely expect to see that sort of post on here from time to time. My make up bag has needed re-stocking for some time but I couldn't face the scary trip to the Mac counter where I'd have to shell out £££'s so I decided to do something I don't normally and do and purchase some 'drugstore' or high street make up bits.
Firstly I decided to invest in a new foundation brush as my friend Becky saw my current one earlier and  said "What's wrong with your foundation brush Charles!? Has it got Alopecia!?" Definitely time to invest and these new Topshop brushes look great. This is one of those lovely short, chubby stippling brushes. I also got a gel liner brush that i'm deciding to use as a lip brush instead, looks too fat to be a good liner brush but looks perfect as a lip brush. Then I got Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara in Ultra Black. Loreal Superliner in Black Crystals. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer and Rimmel Stay Matte powder. A couple of the items were recommendations from other people so I hope they're good! Anyway I won't go into detail too much about the other items as I will be trying them over the nest few weeks and reviewing them properly.
Charlie x x x

1 comment:

  1. Makeup is much fun! I am in need of a makeup bag restock as well.

    ReplyDelete